Craniosacral therapy applies a light touch to help stimulate the body’s own healing properties while reducing the restrictions found in the nervous system.
CT ~ what is it?
Craniosacral therapy focuses on bringing balance throughout the skeletal and muscular systems. It encourages the horse to release the restricted movement of the bones of the skull, spine, and pelvis.
What conditions can it help?
This is just a short list of conditions that benefit from CT:
- Facial nerve paralysis
- Head injuries and traumas
- Head shaking
- Grinding teeth or difficulty chewing food
- Difficulty breathing
- TMJ/TMD-related issues
- Blocked tear ducts
- Lumbar or sacroiliac problems
- Difficulty with transitions and flatwork
- Castration recovery
- Unexplained behaviors ~ bucking, refusing, rearing, shying, spookiness